This week mostly involved studies and work for the Server Manager. On a new branch, I have started replacing the old UI code. Probably at the end of this summer, it’ll get merged into develop branch, when the launcher will be on the verge of version 4.
The first week of coding came to an end. This month’s target is to implement a Server manager and a Game manager. I did spend a good amount of time preparing and learning more about the tools that can come handy. Besides that, a whole new base layout is ready for the launcher’s UI. Continue reading “GSoC 2019: Week 1 updates”
This summer I’ll be working on Terasology Launcher, the official launcher for the Terasology project. It helps in managing various game versions and configuring local storage, memory settings, and logging level. My project aims to enhance the launcher and make it easier to use. All the progress will be showcased in the upcoming version 4.0.
It was probably the first time I received some Google-branded emails other than Google Forms stuff. 😛 May 7 was a day of celebration, kickstarting my journey into the open source world. Special thanks to Terasology and all my mentors.