This week mostly involved studies and work for the Server Manager. On a new branch, I have started replacing the old UI code. Probably at the end of this summer, it’ll get merged into develop branch, when the launcher will be on the verge of version 4.
Web API client generation
I used the Swagger codegen plugin for Gradle to help generate the API client sources automatically using the API specifications. To generate the sources:
- Go to the root of TerasologyLauncher project
gradlew generateSwaggerCodeClientto generate the sources
gradlew ideato rebuild IntelliJ files
- Now open TerasologyLauncher.ipr in IntelliJ or restart it to finish importing
On success, you’ll see a new module in the project tree.
Be sure to check out this post on my weekly GSoC forum thread.